- Calcium supplements are used to prevent and overcome calcium deficiency.
Build and maintain strong bones
- Calcium will continue to strengthen / condense human bones until they reach the age of 20-25 years (peak period). After that age, calcium work helps maintain bones and slows the loss of bone density that is a natural part of the aging process.
- People whose calcium intake is inadequate before the age of 20-25, have a much higher risk later in life due to osteoporosis, because calcium is taken from the bone as a calcium reserve in children for bone formation and growth, so it is necessary in high growth child body.
- Vitamin D3 is needed for the absorption and use of calcium, keeping the concentration of calcium and phosphorus in the body. Therefore vitamin D is essential for children whose bones are growing rapidly.
- Similar to the lack of Calcium, vitamin D deficiency will also cause serious bone deformities. namely rickets, ie bones become soft and easily bent Because of the pull of muscles that continuously, joints eventually lose its shape and can no longer function normally.
Calcium Gummy by Wellness 70Caps